YouthSpring accepts Medicaid through the following Managed Care Organizations (MCOs):
- Sandhills Center
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
- Alliance Behavioral Healthcare
Our referral process makes it simple and easy to refer a child or adolescent to our Program.
Click here to Make a Referral.
PRTF Entrance Criteria for services
- DSM-V diagnosis
- Experiencing emotional or behavioral problems in all settings, requiring a highly structured environment
- Demonstrates a capacity to respond favorably to rehabilitative counseling and training
- History of hospitalizations or recent inpatient stay with poor treatment adherence
- Less restrictive or intense treatments have been tried and were unsuccessful or inappropriate to meet the individual’s needs
- The family situation and functioning levels are such that the beneficiary cannot currently remain in the home environment and receive community-based treatment.