Our Residential Treatment Facility
Location & Accommodations
YouthSpring program services are provided at 4501 Old Battleground Road, Greensboro, North Carolina 27410. Our facility provides administrative offices, double occupancy & semi-private dormitory rooms, medical/nursing accommodations, a full scale commercial kitchen, a spacious dining hall, common areas or recreation rooms, classroom/educational accommodations, and outdoor recreation areas. YouthSpring is situated in Guilford County in the Battle Forest neighborhood of northwest Greensboro which affords our patients opportunities to enjoy many outdoor activities, as well as, educational-outings to various venues within the Piedmont Triad area.
Hours of operation:
- Residential program operates 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Administrative office operates 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
Halls & Healing
Our facility is currently licensed for 12 beds. As we expand our site we will accommodate bedroom assignments on our 4 color coded halls.
- Yellow Hall: The color of joy and happiness, will serve our female youth ages 8-13 with a focus on feelings, emotions, reactions, and cognitions.
- Blue Hall: The color of stability and calm, will serve female adolescents ages 14-18 with a focus on establishing peace and harmony in discovering meaning and purpose in their lives.
- Red Hall: The color of energy and strength, will serve our male youth ages 8-13, with a focus on relationship, respect, and community interaction.
- Green Hall: The color of renewal growth and harmony, will serve our male adolescents ages 14-18 with a focus on critical thinking and leadership.